"Sterling Generators strives to be a world class manufacturing organization for generators, electrical control panels and energy management solutions by imbibing the best work practices and caring for its customers, employees, society and environment."
Quality and Safety Policy
In line with our Corporate Vision and Mission, we are committed to demonstrate continual improvement in our Quality and Environment performance in an on going manner.
To achieve this, we are committed to :
- Sustain a leadership position through total customer satisfaction.
- Stay ahead of competition by improving operational efficiency.
- Continual improvement produced quality and timely delivery.
- Undertake elimination, substitution, minimization / controls of Environmental aspects as a preferred approach followed by effective operational controls.
- Comply with current applicable Quality and Environment legal and regulatory requirements and other requirements as subscribed by the organization
- Prevention of pollution, injury and ill health
- Proactively monitor and report the incidents, unsafe acts / conditions and stop work that is unsafe.
- Optimize consumption of resources, conserve energy and reduce waste generation.
- Strengthen awareness, skills and competence of employees and business associates to enable them ensure good QE management through on - going training, communication, consultation and participation.
- Strictly follow the Standard Operating Procedures and safety practices & make every one accountable for his / her safety.
- We shall communicate this policy to all persons working for and on behalf of the organisation and make the policy available to the interested parties on demand.